The only entity authorised to use the interkadra.eu Internet domain is InterKadra Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Krakow at ul. Wadowicka 6. Access to and use of this website is subject to the conditions set out below and to the relevant legislation, in particular:
• the Act of 23 April 1964 on Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 16 item 93, as amended)
• the Act of 6 June 1997 on Criminal Code (Journal of Laws No. 88 item 553, as amended)
• the Act of 16 April 1993 on combating unfair competition (consolidated text, Journal of Laws 2003 No. 503 item 1503 as amended)
• the Act of 4 February 1994 on copyright and related rights (consolidated text, Journal of Laws 2006 No. 90 item 631 as amended)
• the Act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (consolidated text, Journal of Laws 2002 No. 101 item 926 as amended)
Prohibition on the reproduction of names and trademarks All trade names, business names, logos and trademarks displayed on this website are protected by law. The use or misuse of these markings or any elements of the content of this website is strictly prohibited.
Absolute prohibition on copying materials (content)
1. All posted material is protected by copyright. The property rights to the materials published on these pages belong exclusively to InterKadra Sp. z o.o.
2. The site can be browsed for your own entertainment and information.
3. Except as otherwise stated, none of the posted materials or any part thereof may be: copied, modified, distributed, published, uploaded, displayed, recorded or used in any form or by any means including electronic, mechanical, photographic or recording means, without prior written permission from InterKadra Sp. z o.o.
4. It is forbidden to disseminate any adaptation of the material published on the website or to reproduce or distribute the graphic design or any of its elements, irrespective of the reason or purpose of such dissemination. It is forbidden to upload this material or any part of it to any other server.
5. It is forbidden to publish links to the website in such a way that it is difficult or impossible to know the source of the material.
6. The following is permitted: uploading, displaying, copying and transmitting these materials to others - within the scope of permitted personal use (not commercial use), provided that the materials are not modified and the way in which they are used does not infringe personal copyright.
7. Unless otherwise stated, all names, word, graphic, figurative marks and other distinctive markings on the website are trademarks or other markings subject to legal protection. The use or application of the markings and marks referred to above is expressly prohibited, unless otherwise indicated on this website. All copyright infringements are subject to sanctions under the Criminal Code and the Copyright and Related Rights Act.
Prohibition of submission of illegal content. Please do not submit any material that is unlawful, contrary to good morals, threatening, defamatory, libellous, obscene, pornographic or profane, or any material that might cause or encourage behaviour that is considered a criminal act or that infringes the rights of third parties, in particular copyright or personal rights.