InterKadra Sp. z o.o. attaches great importance to maintaining your privacy and protecting your personal data. As the data controller, we care about the security of the personal data you have provided to us. This data is protected and secured against unauthorised access.
InterKadra has appointed the Data Protec Inspector (DPO), who is Paweł Wołoszyn. All requests, enquiries and demands concerning the processing of personal data should be sent to the e-mail address email@example.com, address for service: InterKadra Sp. z o.o., ul. Wielicka 50, 30-552 Kraków or in the form available at h8ps://forms.gle/KsqZENwnrKkps8dF7.
InterKadra uses third-party solu for marke, sta and func purposes. All of our service providers comply with the applicable data protec legisla in accordance with the data protec agreements by and between us and them.
InterKadra may transfer personal data to service providers located outside the European Union. In such cases, InterKadra ensures that the transfer of data takes place in accordance with the applicable legisla and guarantees the sufficient level of protec of the privacy and fundamental rights of persons (in par through the European Commission's standard contractual clauses and data processing agreements).
Data collected by InterKadra is stored in a secure environment. InterKadra uses appropriate organisa and technical measures to ensure the security of personal data.
People working at InterKadra respect the confiden of your personal data and are legally bound by confiden regula. InterKadra is commi8ed to ensuring the adequate level of protec in accordance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
2. Out of concern for the security of personal data entrusted to us, we have implemented procedures to prevent any breach of personal data security. The procedures in force comply with the applicable law, in par:
a) Regula (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protec of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Direc 95/46/EC,
(b) Data Protec Act of 10 May 2018,
c) Act on Providing Services by Electronic Means of 18 July 2002.
3. Personal Data may be processed by us on the basis of the consent given by the User, and in cases where legal provisions authorise us to process personal data in order to perform a contract concluded by and between the par, on the basis of legal provisions or where the processing is necessary for the purposes of the legi interests pursued by us as the Controller.
4. The Website serves func to obtain informa about users and their behaviour in the following manners:
a) by voluntarily entering informa in the forms available at the website, e.g. name, surname, e- mail address, telephone number;
b) through informa obtained by using the website:
– IP address – each computer connected to the Internet has a unique number assigned, i.e. an IP address which can be used, for example, to iden the country from which a given user connects to the network,
– cookies – i.e. text files created and stored on your computer when you visit the website),
– informa in server logs – our servers automa record such data as the page request sent by the user, the date and of the request and response sent, device data (e.g. hardware model), browser name and version, browser language, opera system type,
c) the website may also record informa about the parameters of the connec (including stamp, IP address).
5. The data specified in sec 4 is not used in any manner for marke purposes or to iden the user, but for sta purposes.
6. The data you provide us with in the contact form, in the e-mail you send us, is processed exclusively for the purpose of handling the informa contact.
7. Your personal data lej on our website will not be shared with any third par or transferred to third countries or interna organisa.
8. The personal data contained in the contact form or sent to us in an e-mail can be viewed by the individual who put it there. The person also has the rights to access such data, to rec it, to request its erasure or have its processing restricted, as well as the rights to data portability, to object its processing and to withdraw consent to its processing – in the cases and under the condi set out in the GDPR. The detailed scope of the User's rights is set out in the informa clause below.
10. Links to other websites may appear on the website, especially in ars, news items and as images. Such websites are not at all monitored by our website. They may have their own privacy policies and terms and condi, which we recommend reading.
2. The cookies are used for the following purposes:
a) to create sta to help understand how the Website Users use the Internet, which enables the improvement of the structure and content of the Website,
b) to define the user profile in order to display material tailored to the user on adver networks, in par the Google network,
(c) to save the changed font size and contrast.
3. The Website uses two main types of cookies: "session" and "persistent" ones. The former are temporary files stored on the User's terminal device un logging off, leaving the website or turning off the sojware (web browser). The la8er are stored in the User's terminal device for the specified in the parameters of the cookies or un deleted by the User.
By corresponding with us, you are obviously providing us with your personal informa contained in the body of the message, including your e-mail address and name. The provision of this data is voluntary, but necessary to contact you. In this case, the data provided in the message is processed for the purpose of contac you, and the basis for the processing is a legi interest (Ar 6(1) (f) GDPR). The content of the correspondence is archived and the legal basis is the legi purpose of archiving the correspondence to ensure that we can prove certain facts in the future (Ar 6(1)(f) GDPR).